26th Lantern Night’s Snap and Win Contest
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Snap and Win Contest organised by Pasir Panjang Private Estate Association Residents’ Network (PPPEA). By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before entering the contest.
1. Participants must be residents of the Pasir Panjang neighbourhood to be eligible to enter the contest.
2. You are allowed to submit an unlimited number of entries for the Snap and Win Contest. Multiple entries increase the chances of winning, as long as each entry is unique and complies with all contest rules.
How to Participate
1. To enter the contest, participants must take a creative and original picture or video of themselves at the event – 26th Lantern Night at 24 Yew Siang Road on 23 September 2023 (Saturday), from 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
2. Post the picture or video on your personal Facebook and/or Instagram accounts, before 25 September 2023 (Monday), 11:59 pm.
3. Like and tag the official PPPEA accounts on the respective social media platforms. (Instagram: @pppeasg, Facebook: @pppeasg) and tag three (3) of your friends and/or neighbours.
4. Use the official contest hashtags: #26thLanternNight and #PPPEA in your caption.
Consent to Use Pictures and Videos
1. By participating in the Snap and Win Contest, you grant PPPEA the right to use, reproduce, edit, display, and publish your submitted pictures and videos on their official website, social media platforms, marketing materials, and any other promotional channels without further compensation or approval.
2. PPPEA will always credit the participants by mentioning their social media handles alongside the posted pictures or videos.
1. All entries must be original and must not infringe on any third-party rights, including copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights.
2. Entries must not contain offensive, explicit, or inappropriate content. Entries deemed offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the contest.
3. Entries must comply with the terms of service and community guidelines of Facebook and Instagram.
1. Winners will be chosen based on their creativity, originality, and relevance to the contest theme.
2. The decision of the judging panel, consisting of representatives from PPPEA, will be final and binding.
1. The prizes are as follows:
- 1st Prize – $50 worth of food voucher
- 2nd Prize – $50 worth of food voucher
- 3rd Prize – $50 worth of food voucher
- 4th Prize – $40 worth of food voucher
- 5th Prize – $40 worth of food voucher
- 6th to 35th Prize – $20 worth of food voucher
2. Any changes to the prizes for the Snap and Win Contest will be announced on PPPEA‘s official social media platforms.
3. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item.
Announcement of Winners
1. The winners will be announced on PPPEA‘s official social media platforms, two (2) weeks after the event.
2. The winners will also be notified through direct messages on their respective social media accounts.
3. If a winner does not respond to the notification within seven (7) days, the prize may be forfeited, and another winner will be selected.
Liability and Indemnity
1. PPPEA shall not be held responsible for any technical malfunctions, internet outages, or any other issue that may affect the participation process or the contest itself.
2. By participating in the contest, you agree to indemnify PPPEA against any claims, damages, liabilities, or expenses arising out of your participation in the contest or any breach of these terms and conditions.
Amendments and Termination
1. PPPEA reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Snap and Win Contest at any time without prior notice.
2. PPPEA may amend these terms and conditions at any time, and such amendments shall be effective upon posting on PPPEA‘s official website or social media platforms.
By participating in the Snap and Win Contest, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Happy snapping, and good luck to all participants!